This rugged Garmin fenix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watch lets you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Don’t be limited by battery life. Go up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode
PUSH YOUR PERFORMANCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect™ online community.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Enhanced optical heart rate1 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
REACH NEW HEIGHTS
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.