This rugged Garmin Fenix 6s Pro multisport GPS watch lets you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 sensors add insight to your fitness activities.
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain.
- Preloaded ski maps for 2,000 resorts around the world.
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone.
- Don’t be limited by battery life. Go up to 9 days between charges in smartwatch mode.
PUSH YOUR PERFORMANCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Enhanced optical heart rate1 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
REACH NEW HEIGHTS
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Use TopoActive Europe maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.